The Pizza Company Vietnam (abbreviated as The Pizza Company) recognizes the confidentiality of information provided by individuals when logging into www.thepizzacompany.vn (website abbreviation). We believe it is very important that you know how confidential your information is. If you do not accept these privacy terms, please discontinue using the website immediately.
The Pizza Company may collect personal information from customers including full name, address, ID card and mobile phone number, email address, credit card content and any other information if you agree. provide us with this information. These information will appear when the customer:
- Log in to The Pizza Company website;
- Login to contests and promotions;
- Participate in the survey under the survey programs of The Pizza Company and any partners of The Pizza Company (if any);
- Send a letter to The Pizza Company;
- Membership registration of The Pizza Company;
- Responding to customer requests;
- Order pizza at The Pizza Company stores nationwide or on the website of The Pizza Company;
If The Pizza Company collects your personal information from others, The Pizza Company will take reasonable steps to notify customers.
The Pizza Company may use the personal information provided by the customer and process it to provide goods and services to the customer, and to use it to execute The Pizza Company programs. and / or a partner of The Pizza Company as long as the programs are open and transparent. Normally, we will use this personal information in the manner that the customer desires, including but not limited to, for any of the following purposes:
- Manage the membership of the website if you have registered as a member
- Provide customers with any information about the company that the customer requires;
- Process the website ordering process;
- Determine the number of customers accessing the website;
- Notification of prizes and purchases;
- Respond to specific customer requests;
- Notify customers of changes on the website;
- Manage marketing research program;
- Send customers promotions or information about products and services that we consider beneficial to them;
Any other program related to the above content and / or support, providing other convenience to customers through the programs of The Pizza Company and partners of The Pizza Company.
Other information related to the use of personal information of customers when customers use our online ordering system:
When a customer uses an online ordering system, the customer needs to respond to additional information requested if the customer orders pizza online. This information helps to deliver pizza to customers' home easily, quickly and accurately. Online ordering system will also store information about customer orders to help customers remember and re-order menus for next purchase.
In addition, The Pizza Company reserves the right to use the personal information collected from the website for the following purposes:
- User setup and validation;
- Open, maintain, administer and maintain client or member accounts;
- Handle, preserve & respect communications;
- Support for users;
- Website enhancement, including responding to user needs;
To provide users with updated information on products and services, promotions and other information of The Pizza Company and affiliated organizations;
- Answer customers' questions, opinions and instructions;
- Maintaining the security & safety of the system;
- Other activities related to the above activities.
The Pizza Company uses hidden search programs to automatically gather information from the server to help administer and improve website. The Pizza Company also reserves the right to use the aggregated information to provide website information to business partners and other unrelated parties.
The Pizza Company will not provide any personal customer information to third parties not related to The Pizza Company and will not let any of these third parties use such information to market directly to customer. The Pizza Company may use related companies to operate and maintain the website or for other purposes related to business operations.
When you visit the The Pizza Company website, like when you visit most other websites, certain anonymous information about your visit is automatically logged, which may include information about the type of browser you use, the server name and IP address through which you access the internet, the date and time you access the site, the pages you access while at the The Pizza Company website, and the internet address of the website, if any, from which you linked directly to the The Pizza Company website. This information is not personally identifiable.
The Pizza Company will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information collected is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
You can access and request correction of any personal information concerning you at any time. You may also request that your personal information be deleted at any time.
Each time you visit the The Pizza Company website, our server collects some anonymous information, known as click-stream data, including the type of browser and system you are using; the address of the site you have come from and move to after your visit; the date and time of your visit; and your server's IP address.
The Pizza Company may collect this information for statistical purposes to find out how the websites is used and navigated, including the number of hits, the frequency and duration of visits, most popular session times.
The Pizza Company may use this information to evaluate and improve the The Pizza Company website.
We will not rent, sell or disclose personal information of customers to third parties not involved to The Pizza Company, except as described in policies to protect personal consumer information.
The promotional information or information about products/goods we provide on the site will only be submitted if the consent of the customer, according to the individual customer information provided (including the email, phone number, address, etc.).
Address: Lottery Tower, Floor 10, 77 Trần Nhân Tôn, Ward 9, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City
Hotline: 1900 6066* (1.000 vnd/minute)
The User agrees that The Pizza Company Vietnam may use information about the User (including phone number and/or email) that The Pizza Company Vietnam collects from the User's consent to use the Wifi Utility with the terms and conditions here, including:
- Process the User's purchase of products and use of services;
- Online delivery of gift vouchers or gifts as directed by the User;
- Communicate with Users about orders, purchases, returns, accounts, and programs;
- Respond to customer service inquiries and User information requests;
- Send Users personalized promotions, advertisements, newsletters and special offers;
- Inform Users about The Pizza Company Vietnam's products, services, contests, lucky draws, events or other promotions;
- Sharing User information with The Pizza Company Vietnam Management Group; suppliers who provide The Pizza Company Vietnam with support services, display advertisements when they are performing work for The Pizza Company Vietnam or when a User's disclosure is legally required;
- Share User information in a way that does not directly identify the User;
- Detect, prevent and investigate security breaches and frauds;
- Maintain accurate and appropriate record keeping for internal management purposes.
Scope of use of User:
User agrees that The Pizza Company Vietnam has no control, responsibility or assumes no liability for any Content posted, stored or uploaded by the User or any third party or for any loss or damage accordingly. The Pizza Company Vietnam is also not liable for any User behavior or any confusion, defamatory, slanderous, libelous content, omission, deception, obscenity, obscenity or defamation. Additional plugins that the User may encounter. User understands that certain information and content User chooses to post may be displayed publicly. User is solely responsible for their own use of Wifi Utility.
If the User finds that the Content that the User deems a violation of these Terms and Conditions, the User may report it to The Pizza Company Vietnam according to the information below:
Pizza Ngon Joint Stock Company
Office address: 77 Tran Nhan Ton, Ward 9, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City.
Order Hotline: 1900 6066 (9:30 - 21:30 every day)
* Charge: 1,000VND / minute
Customer service hotline: 1900 633 606 (9:30 - 21:30 every day)
* Charge: 1,000VND / minute
Email: [email protected]
Although The Pizza Company Vietnam has no obligation to filter, edit or monitor any Content posted via Wifi, The Pizza Company Vietnam reserves the absolute discretion of deletion, filtering or edit any Content via Wifi Utility at any time and for any reason without notice. The User is solely responsible for creating backups and replacing any Content that the User posts or stores on the Wifi Utility at User's own expense and expense.
If the User is using the Wifi Utility on a public computer or is using a multi-person computer with latent access, be sure to follow all relevant instructions to ensure the User completely disconnects and log out of the Wifi Utility and the computer system that the User is using to prevent unauthorized Content.
The Pizza Company Vietnam reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Wifi Utility or any feature or any part of the Wifi Utility without prior notice. The User agrees that The Pizza Company Vietnam will not be liable for any modification, suspension or discontinuation of the Wifi Gadget or any part of the Wifi Utility.
Notwithstanding all of these Terms and Conditions, The Pizza Company Vietnam reserves the right, without prior notice and at its sole discretion, to terminate the User's license to use the Wifi Utility, to block or prevent the User's future access to or use of Wifi Utility.